Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the special mom's in my life!

A special thank you to my mom Cindy who is my rock. I can't imagine life without her! She is one of my best friends. I strive to be just like her. She has showed me so many things and I am so grateful to be able to pass them along to my child. Thank you mom for never giving up on me, always believing in me, teaching my to pray and lean on God when things aren't going right or just in my everyday life. Thank you for giving me 3 amazing sisters, who I adore more and more as I get older. Mom, I love you more than you will ever know and I am sorry I am not there to give you a big HUG and KISS on your day! Thanks for all that you do for each of us and for Raylee. I love you mom and I miss you so much!






Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment